Friday, February 11, 2011

Just another DRY & LAME post

HELLO!
GOOD MORNING/EVENING lengzai & lenglui sekalian.

Heh, my apologies for not updating my blog for so long , if you have been waiting for it like one day=one year. Also, sorry again, for presenting you guys another DRY post. yeaps, ex: hengwei's vain photos & craps.
Alright seriously sorry because I didn't go anywhere or attend any special events. This has shown how 'HUGE' is my social circle. Sad Case. What had made things worst was I COULDN'T CELEBRATE THIS BIG BIG BIG OCCASION. omigosh. That is what made me come out with this omg-so-boring-man post. Anyway, I will be released from the laws soon, phew like finally.

If you concern about me, with love, and seriously, really really REALLY wish to know what and how am I doing lately, for the love sake, I will report to you now, yes RIGHT NOW!
I am currently rushing a omg-so-stupid-and-crazy-and-hard MACRO assignment/presentation which is leading me the way to Tanjung Rambutan, SOON. Means that I am still normal now. Basically, WE gonna find out the standard of living, cost of living and unemployment rate of China from 2000 to 2010, 10 years man, & we have to find additional indicators and major events which can collaborate with the data we have found earlier. We are still in the first stage now, which is searching for raw data. So, you can actually see my eyes are reflecting all the numbers, graph and percentage in the computer screen now. However, fortunately, there's this tall and thin giraffe boy, Yap Wing Teck in my group. He really helps alots. Appreciate it much. Yay,. I used to be the one who lead and guide the members in the group and I am relieved that this timeI am not playing that role anymore. That's really stress man.

It is very late now, and if you really love me, you will ask me to go to my bed instead of blogging here right? Of course, the obedient me will listen to you.
Before I end the post, as usual, I will post some omg-why-are-you-terrifying-people-with-your-super-vain photos.



opposite of Lot10.
They will freeze there until someone puts $$ into the pail in front of them,
and they will take photos with you.
They are all good posers!

It was the first day of CNY.

Taken this today.hee ;D

People always think that I am the younger one.


We both had nap at the same time and woke up at the same time.
Lion dance in cousin sister's house today.
Yangyang was SUPER excited at first, but SUPER DUPER TRIPLE afraid when the dance started.


Tadaa! It is 2am sharp now & the kind you would let me go to sleep now right?
GOODNIGHT! 
Miss me kay?


I find the way I write this post is similar to the way of someone speaking.
Who's that? 
I will tell you in the next post.
BYE!

3 comments:

~[S]u[K]!* said...

u still stay at 2010 a?? kindly view ur 2nd pic..==

Anonymous said...

haha nice find

Anonymous said...

U relu super duper zilan