You may have sweet dreams, bad dreams, or a neutral one.
I had 2 nightmares last night. Seriously, a terrible and horrible one.
Sheyni once told me, bad dreams do not actually symbolize bad things, mostly, it may bring something good.
To curb my curiosity, I went googling about it.
I rarely google something just to get extra knowledge.
And I gained so much by using the best and the easiest tool- google!
I just list out a few that most of us commonly have and some interesting one.
- Dreaming about death indicates the end of something. Eg: end of your career, relationship etc. So don't panic and worry the scene in the dream will come true.
- I bet everyone has experiences of having a falling dream! to drain or whatever. You might suddenly awake in the middle of sleep and this commonly happens at the early stage of sleeping. It symbolizes that you are in fear of losing something, feeling insecure.
- If you were to dream that you are in a zoo, it means loss of freedom. It may also represent the confusion.
- Looking for school ; means that you have to expand your knowledge.
- Post Office ; indicates that you have an important message from your unconscious or inner wisdom.
- Party ; you needa enjoy and relax! But if it happens to be a bad party, gehee you are doubting your own social skills!
- Breast ; anxieties to become a mother/pregnant. wohoo!
- Your face is swollen ; you will see an improvement in your financial situation $$. GOD PLEASE LET ME DREAM ABOUT IT TONIGHT! I don't care how ugly it is $$!
Even a number/ digit has it's own meaning. & the body part is soooo interesting!
Wanna listen to your heart? Wanna know more about yourself?
Google it nowww!
No comments:
Post a Comment