It was a Saturday.
Saturday is supposed to be a holiday but I have my midterm exam that day!
It was Statistics.
Statistics is supposed to be quite an easy subject but I have screwed it.
I rewarded teacher 11 marks for free; time problem.
Wisma Entrance
AhChap, Jeffrey & feihau asked us to go for lunch together.
Because Jeffrey couldn't wait to spend his money & the coupon/voucher.
Accepted since that was a free lunch.
Jeng Jeng Jeng Jengggg!
We have to spend at least 200 bucks to get rm70 off!
& that nearly made us die in the shop bcz we were too FULL
The sponsors
Ahchap's twins brother; Jeff
look at those beans.
He claimed that that is the usage of the service tax/charges.
![]() |
| Jeffrey's fav |
focus on the plates but not the person ;D
Lesson of the day:
Spending 200 bucks in Sakae Sushi isn't an easy task.
They still have LOTS of this coupon, COOOOL.
Sheyni drove Jeff's car, myvi.
the first attempt of driving it and she fell in love with it & returned the car reluctantly.
HAHA!
Wei ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment