Chiang Chiang Chiang Chiang!
yeah i gonna post about the dinner I had last night.
The 3 hours long dinner!
Even though it took so long for the food to be served,
yet we weren't bored because we used the time wisely for chit chatting and gossiping.
Just let me show you the *thumbsup* food we had.
There were 9 in total ;) with regular portion.
Ohya we had it at Chui Wah Lao @ Bandar Manjalara
Can you spot the octopus?
I was super happy at first, but after tasting it, hmm
They made it sour. me don't likey.
MY SUPER FAV!
Anyway, after having it, now I am here to advise you,
PLEASE DON'T KILL SHARKS! Love them! ;D
Another of my top fav! ;D
ahem i am a legal drunker drinker!
the love birds.
of course we are, too!
Alright.
Now i gonna show you the Pose of the day!
Yeah, created by his eldest bro's girlfriend!
His eldest bro with the gf, Wah Wah jie jie.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO SO MUCH!
His brother looks so cute!
then the second sister & the bf, Loke Lim gor gor
Next, the brilliant one & me.
gossip gossip and gossip with him.
Force him to take with me or else he gonna take it with kakak!
so here come a better one! <3
His mommyy
Overall everything was okay.
Improved alots compare to the one I had last time! ;D
However, the $$ is hmm, for me is very expensive lah.
Yay it was a great night.























1 comment:
serioiusly, SO CUTE :D
Post a Comment