Friday, March 18, 2011

18 March 2011

hey long time no see ;)
yeah finally im back to the blogging world.
There's lots of things I want to share, I want to blog.
but the time doesn't allow me to do so.
Just done a quiz today and submitted an assignment yesterday.
He is being good, as always, went to the college just to accompany me and waited me for 5 hours long until my quiz ended.
3 hours of Malaysian Studies replacement class tomorrow in the early morning
& gonna busy with the next presentation.
Lecturers are being good to fill my life with various of heavy stones and never want to let me have a breath.
Sometimes I wonder why do we pay and we suffer?
It is like 'Hey! I am paying you to kill me!'
Anyway, I am learning to get myself some space to catch a breath, leaving the stressing stuff alone.
i've been hanging out quite often lately, with coussie, family, kids who call me AUNTY and him.
I enjoy being with them, I appreciate them when they are still with me. That's really make me feel alots better even there's tons of stuff are pending to be completed.

A vacation after final?
$$ please.

to be continued, with photos ;D

No comments: