ahaa Looking at my title, you might think that I love our country very much, or in the other way, I am being sarcastic. Well, I am gonna blog about the PROTON! Lately, Proton came out with 5 concept car by naming them Jebat, Tuah, Lekir, Kasturi and Lekiu. Sounds familiar right? Yeah thats the 5 heroes' name. I was quite shocked when I see the Lekir because the external look is like Ferrari, ahaa I am exaggerating :) Besides, they also came out with the new R3 Satria Neo! & there are only 300 Handcrafted Limited Edition versions of this. . Lastly, there is a chance of winning the F1 Corporate Suite and Grandstand tix for next SUNDAY! However the requirement is quite hard to achieve :)
Actually the local products aint that bad. Like Persona, it's quite okay & i guess it is alots more steady than myvi after having the experiences of driving both of the cars. Yay anyway, I still prefer TOYOTA!! :))
1 comment:
damn pro for promoting like this..LOL!!
Post a Comment