just blog alil before i go to be a piggie on my bed.
I got a strange dream last night.gosh.I got 4Bs and 7As for my SPM and munyee got 6As.This is quite impossible because munyee wont get so few A's.She can AT LEAST score 9As.lalalala..
Today,I was with psp for 8 hours non-stop.Im just simply love to play Harvest Moon.I fed chicken,I went to kao lui,I went to talk to the donkey etc. blah! At night,5 hours with Maple Story Ep2.wakakakaa.9 levels in 4 hours. Now im d level 26.Anyone want to join me? It is easy to up ur level if compare to the Ep1.Spent some time to go pakto with waiyap in maple.hehe fun lah!
lalaaa..needa sleep earlier.Maybe will go for breakfast very early in the morning tomorrow.*what time?* ee around 9 to 10.Not forgetting that there will be a very very special event tomorrow night! I will blog about it on Monday :D :D
4 comments:
Hey..u play maple?? @@...i got account too =P
come lah.play with me!
now computer rosak...cant play yet...about level 20 something nia..lol..play Izar la..singapore..more fun XD...both countries oso i got acc. wat's ur char's name?
couahbeii
Post a Comment