hey boys and girls!
it is me HENGWEI here! yo!
taadaa!
yeah school will start tomorrow! i need to wake up early again.
eh waittt!
Hengwei! you are already graduated! Dont dream anymore! HAHA XD
okok stop crapping.
im wondering that what time should i wake up tomorrow? 10am? 11am?
pity funfun lah.she needs to leave her bed at 5+ in the morning and needs to be in the college at 8 morning. pity her.wish her all the best and also take care my girl! Dont dream anymore kays?
Sigh.I just cant believe that my secondary school life had ended.It is too fast! 5 years just gone like that.Im 18 this year? Why do I still feel that im very young and just like a kid?
well.i was quite sad today.why? because it has been 3 weeks i didnt meet my buds.OMG it is already 3 weeks since SPM finished.wow time flies.I think we need to organise MORE gathering so that our bonds will not be loosen,right?I want to make it stronger til forever although i know it is hard.I miss you all badly.my dear!♥♥ you all!
Some of my friends are starting their college life tomorrow.good luck to all of them.While to those who is going to the next intake like me,lets ENJOY OUR HOLIDAYS to the MAX!I think i should look for a job instead of staying at the home and goyang kaki here.
Opps,I still have lots of dates are waiting for me to attend.Sorry,JenBhin.He dated me before SPM but until now, i still cant find a day to hang out with him.He called me few times after SPM but still,i couldn't make it.>< still got Shenghan,Shaoyan,Waiweng,WilKen,Siewloon,Suki and the list goes on! i know im popular.HAH!
miss my cou ah bei very much. ♥♥
Thanks for helping me to do the housework yesterday.i was being pampered the whole day yesterday.
ee i think thats all from me today.
i think i will see you guys soon.13 days more :D
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment