First of all,Happy Birthday to my boy,ahsoon :) Wish ya can grow taller :D :D
Finally i have finished watching the Lou Yao Gao2.I would give this drama series 9 stars :DD
Okay,back to my diary today.
The journey for today :)
Kepong Baru-Gombak-Kota Damansara-Segi University College-school-Sentul-PizzaHut-Bata at Kepong Baru-Damansara-Kepong-home
I drove to Segi this afternoon to get further information about the exemption of the paper since my cousin sister recommended me to be there. Segi offer a course that i am seeking for but i dont really like the enviroment there.Dont know why. Nevermind,I still have 2 months to think about it.
In the evening,I got a call from Segi.The lecturers there allow me to join the class which had started 3 weeks ago due to my result. They said that im steady enough and asked me to start schooling tomorrow.I was like WHAT? I am not ready yet. I still considering about the course in fact. Im afraid that I will make a wrong decision :( It is my future!I don't wish to regret after this.
I dont know whats wrong with wanyee today.


Hehh i upload these photos for the sake of Aijia :) since she miss yang yang so much.
Wei :)
2 comments:
How come yang yang so cute? sure his parents very leng zai leng lui!!
yea both also eyes big big.
Post a Comment