Saturday, January 9, 2010

Form 3



2007
it was quite a dark year for me.
failed in friendship and also relationship.
i was super sad to be 1 of the 3M because i had no best friends there.
how sad ><
nothing seemed to be smooth that year.


However,i met someone that year.
He was the best diary of mine.
He was the best listener of mine and he knew what i had done every single day.
He was the one who led me to the brighter world and he was the only one who made me laugh that year.
I am glad to know him because everytime when im nearly fall for this particular guy,he is the one who pull me back from this guy's trap.
Appreciate him loads :D
Thanks lot,the big cutie :D



Well,I was quite active in school activities.
  • Champion of the Chinese Debate Competition
  • Champion of one of the competition on Minggu Seni.Munyee,Kaichi and I designed a shirt and i was the model XD
  • 1st runner up of Class Singing Competition (BM)
  • 1st runner up of Galah Panjang
  • 2nd runner up of Quiz Sejarah
  • Consolation Prize in Choral Speaking

I need to give a big big thanks to Tham Kai Chi!
She is the one who lead us in every competition.Although arguement occured always but anyway,everything had been solved now :D
thanks lots :D

And i was one of the main character of the drama during the 接棒仪式.
I was Rainie Yang in the drama :D
and these are the photos.











thats the sad-est year of me in secondary school.
got lots of roses that year.
seriously,a LOTS!
the highest record was 20++ in one day.
And got lots of presents that year.
seriously,a LOTS!
hurted quite lots of person that year.
but the one i like wasnt in love with me.arh! ><

and not forgetting,PMR.
im satisfied with the 8 stars i got :D



end.

No comments: