Sunday, March 28, 2010

Agreement

I was praising myself for being a good girl in front of my mom and she brought the matter out,the relationship that im having now. This is the first time we talk about this.She actually knows what is happening but she just keeps quiet.I didnt know whats her comment for this and i didnt dare to talk about it also.But whenever she asked question like
  • do you like him?
  • whats the reason you like him?
I will answer her honestly and never deny anything in front of her.I dont like cheating parents like some of my friends do.I will avoid it unless i have the need to cheat. So when she talked about it today,as usual,I told her the truth. She said: Can,you can have this,BUT NO SEX please! HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah,everything is clear now :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats =)

-aHbAi- said...

such a great mum..
good la then..=)

~[S]u[K]!* said...

haha..gud gud gud~!!!