Monday, March 22, 2010

the first day :)

As what i have promised lishen,i will blog about today.
Hello! Im now officially a college student.HAHA
Thanks those who wished me goodluck yesterday,Yeng,Joyce,Bai,Lishen and Suki.
Bai,the guard didnt chase me out luckily :) phew!

I was waken up by the song 'Everytime' in the early morning and this was the first time i woke up before the sun raised since SPM ended. The toughest task this morning wasnt to rise early but it was to tie my hair nicely.I had spent 20 minutes to tie my hair but still failed.Gave up.

Singyiao came to fetch me and Suki after that.Sorry for being lightbulb behind you both.HAHA.And guess what,the comment for my 20 minutes hard work was : Wei, why you tie your hair like a kid? Singyiao and sohkhee said that i was totally with a kiddie look! !@%$@#%^!@%^ So i retied it without using comb and i entered college with the very ah-po look.

The orientation was quite boring like what I'd expected. Anyway,there are 10++ ex-kbians in the same course with me.

MCD with Sheyni,Waiyap and his new friend during the lunch break.FILET-O-FISH! im lovin' it!

I was with Sheyni for the whole day and we chose the same timetable.I love the time table very much because its really cool! Credits to Sheyni for choosing such a nice nice timetable! HAHA


Lastly,Thanks singyiao for fetching me there and back :)



the ah-po look.


`

:D:D

1 comment:

-aHbAi- said...

lol..
good la then..
jiayou n all the best in ur college life ya..=)