I have to update now since there's someone texted me at 11:30 last night just to ask me to post something here.If you want to know why was I tired last night,you will find out the answer now :)
It was a great day yesterday.Baby came to my house in the morning after the stupid driving test. He helped me to do the housework like arranging the tupperwares in the refri and so on. This is the kind of partner i want- a guy who is willing to share the burden of doing housework.I bet most of the guys think that housework should be done by girls but not those who with a 'bird'. HERM!
His mom came to fetch us around 4 to go Wangsa Maju for the NS stuff. 1U next. His mom treat me in Oldtown.We actually want to have a movie together but there was no any nice movie showing.GSC burnt pulak.So we both went shopping while his mom and his sister went to get present for his bro,waikin,the birthday boy.I want to get coubaby few tee but there were no any suit him.So we went to Sakae Sushi instead of walking around.Its tiring :( The baby today is with a flower mouth,or i shall say,is EVERYDAY! ♥
Left 1U around 9:30 to fetch the birthday boy from tuition after buying a cake from somewhere in Manjalara. I couldnt attend his birthday celebration because you know,the law. grr. Waikin looked moody.He said he was tired.Hope so :) Then i back home.
Had really a great day with him.We didnt meet each other often and no outings because my mom is still dont really agree/encourage me to start a relationship in this age.Frankly,we have no one proper dating.SO SAD.Wish that i could have one soon.
Lastly,Happy Birthday WaiKin :)
the naughty darling ♥
Love you ♥
1 comment:
SO CUUTEE!!1 both of ya xD
Post a Comment