I fetched suki to school but with my mom beside.She is my first passenger among my friends.She should feel proud for it!
alright.honestly im not-so-happy with my result but since its all B+ for the sub which didnt get A,so i think ok bah.I actually gave myself at least 7As and my intuition is so accurate.is Fine.Gonna work hard in coll and uni.That only will decide my future.
I never never thought of i will get a B+ for my moral.T_T Anyway,congrats me for getting an A- for Chinese and A+ for both math and akaun. :) And these have proven that my decision to be an accountant is right :) I went to see my tuition teacher,ahken in the afternoon.Hahh kinda miss him.
Now only i realised i got A2 for 1119.HAh! i dont know what is the LCCI thingy.
Congrats to munyee who scored 10As and the blur funfun who got 9As.

1 comment:
i oredi told u abt the LCCI thing..but i will double confirm wif ken den oni tell u agn abt tat..
Post a Comment