Tuesday, June 8, 2010

18th

Happy Birthday Hengwei!
You're 18 noww! HAHA! ( i wouldn't use finally because i dont really wish time flies fast especially in this age!)

18th Birthday but no any celebration is allowed! WHY? because of the LAWS again :( Anyway, i will be free from all the laws soon,very soon.

I think this would be the worst birthday ever because of the exam and Computing Principles is running here and there in my brain.

Anyway,Heh,got quite alots of wishes from people. HEEE thanks! One of the wish i got : Hope that you will go toilet more often ; from baby. HAHA yea i hope to get rid from constipation. I don't want to keep the smelly thingy inside my body.

Kahyeng & Wanyee wrote "Thanks your mom for giving birth to you." Isnt it showing that im important to them? HAHA heart you both alots!

Singyiao & Suki dropped their cards in my post box. eeee Thanks! mwhas

Yipweng said: If i forget your birthday, i will kill myself. HAHA thanks alots! eeeeeee!

& im a hotlink user. All the calls made to maxis/hotlink on your birthday is FREE OF CHARGE! I should be making porridge for the whole day,BUT the exam ruined everything! I only used alil, around 1 hour + i think.I HATE EXAM!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING,MY FRIENDS <3<3 style="text-align: center;"> the card


listen this.
guess who sang this?! XD