Thursday, June 10, 2010

The very first concert

Hello people! EEEE im still alive here! Sorry for ignoring my bloggie for so so long. Blame the exam! (*@#$

Fyi, i went to Mayday's Concert last Saturday. I once changed my mind for not going because of exam,again, but at last, I decided to go after reading the newspaper- about their concert tickets in taiwan is byk lakuuuu! I dont wanna regret hmm.

Thanks weikeat's daddy for fetching us there and back! Hm the concert wasnt as high like what i had expected. But, there are quite alots of surprise. I was totally amazed by the transfomer & the bigg globe. & all those video. SUPER YENG! 最大的敌人就是自己 :) No regret for going :) Not forgetting Ding Dang, her 我是一只小小小鸟 made me like her moreee ;D

Overall is very goodddd! But if they can sing longer, better :]


from chinapress

I love his shirt! Ahshin looks sooo great with the shirt :D


Im waiting for Jay's concert next year :D

3 comments:

-aHbAi- said...

lol..
if u are in rock zone..
u will definitely get high..
u had made a right decision!!
the concert is awesome la..
n i fall in love with ashin le!!
♥ him so much..^^

aHsoOn said...

last sentence is just awesome. =)

~[S]u[K]!* said...

omg~u wana go jay's concert oso?? wahaha..gud gud..we go together!! ^^