Sunday, June 27, 2010

horrible terribe justin bieber

This gonna be a long long post describing my day & the first try wearing dress in front of friends.

Today is the day.Fyi,
   I had a bet with sheyni that i will wear dress to carnival today.   
I dont wanna lose. However,  i am not a normal girl. I really feel not right with dress,especially in front of friends. Damn.

          In the morning ;          
Woke up early in the morning by a warm message that there would be an angel to come and help me.However, after today, i believe that doesnt in this world. Damn. After half an hour of waiting and what, i had to settle it by my own. Fine. I was really pissed off with this!

So i just simply tie my hair and only i realised that my hair clip was hidding itself in somewhere else and didnt want me to see it. Damn again. Why did all the bad things happen on me early in the morning?!

       Arrival of my hero ;            
Finally my hero came. HAHA my baby fetched me to pasar to get a hair clip and then only we went to school. After parking, I was so nervous and afraid and didnt really want to get down from the car. Baby was trying to build my confident by saying You are really pretty for N times but it didnt work because even i wear the beggar shirt with my batik pants, he will still say You are pretty! ;) HAHA But really thanks alots for making an effort to make me smile. After taking few deep breath and i got down from the car. I kept asking baby: okay ma okay ma? And you guys can guess what he'd answered right?

         Reached ;          
When i got into the school, i saw Kaichi,bee and Qing. Hahh Kaichi said i look good, but still, my confident was 0. Then i met Funfun and Munyee. Really really sorry to both of you especially Funfun. I was with 0 confident and if i walked with both of you, i better kill myself. While walking in the school, i was hiding behind waiyap,or maybe i should say,i was kissing his tshirt from behind,so that people couldnt see my face.HAHA my hero :D

Saw my bai bai ;D eeeeeeee her few sentences made me so excited! :D

Then reached taekwondo stall to see my pocoyo sister! Wow that was the shelter of mine. Saw my boy there. Hehh! ;D The pro 1! I would like to announce his marks here and see how pro is him. Chemistry 81, Addmath 86, Moral 92, Math 105. [ I memorised all :D]

         Peak ;         
Once i got out from the stall, I was anxious,again. I was thinking: I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! But i couldnt being so selfish as baby had not meeting his friends yet. Baby suggested to go 6B3 stall then, and i agreed. When I was on the way walking into the stall,suddenly Gengcheng called me, HENGWEI! I looked at him. And he actually scanned me from bottom to the top. Damn I was nearly CRAZY! You could not imagine how stress was I especially when people see me. I turned myself immediately and rushed to baby and said I WANT TO LEAVE NOW! So embarrassing

          Leaving ;         
Baby was so good and he agreed. Holding his hands made me feel better,MY HERO :D Before i left school, once again, Kaichi praised me.Hah :D THANK YOU! I left school within 30 mins after i reached.

         MCD ;           
We then headed to MCD at BSD. We had our lunch over there. It was much comfortable, cheaper, nicer than eating at school.

        Baby's house          
Went baby's house after that.I played his ps3.He hold my hands and the controllers and we were controling the car to bang here and there.How fun.& I didnt scream today! CLAP CLAP! And had a quite close distance with them.

        My House             
After fetching Waikin and my pocoyo sister from school,we dropped waikin at his house and baby and us back to my house. We did our homework together.HAHA

Thanks alots my BABY & his driving skill improved ALOTS in 1 night time.He can drive very steady now :D

       Notes         
Thinking what had happened today, it was really embarrassing. You might think that it is too kua zheong but it was the real feeling came from the bottom of my heart and also my mind. And what i want to say is, I WON! HAHAAA Credits to Sheyni for this because i had my first try wearing dress in front of friends eventhough it ended with such an embarrassing scene.At least i had the experience. HAHA Dont get shocked with this sentence :D

& Thanks to people who praised me today :D I appreciate it much! Sorry to joyce,heh i will take one with you next time,with dress again,PROMISED :D


Wei <3

5 comments:

Lishen said...

how come u did not take pic? upload some if u did.. is ur first first time so memorable ya.. although i did not know how u look like today.. but i think that u will look better compare to your pasar jeans ya..Seriously, u look better with skirt. Be confidence to yourself la...

我 said...

my dad said:" sheyni, today i saw YOUR hengwei at carnival, she dressed like a princess, whole white dress!"

HIP.PO said...

omg wei! i just realised you wore dress yesteday! becauase i was at your side only, didnt really see the whole body, BUT HEY, WEI!!! YOU LOOKED NICE!!! wear skirt more! think of me, i so damn fat also dare to wear, ur shape so nice must wear more! :DD




btw, shey ni, your dad thinks you're lesbian kah??? YOUR HENGWEI!!! XD HAHAHA!!

KaHyEnG said...

looked nice larh, why so worry.

Wei said...

lishen: okay loh.you treat me eat crab first!

Sheyni: paiseh.say thanks to him ;D

Aimei: HAHA i just dont have the confident,dont know why. Shape mana ada nice,you try to see suki and sheyni in fitting room, nose bleed!

Yeng: LOL okok thank youuuu! muacks <3