Friday, June 25, 2010

Dress ;)

Kahyeng & Suki followed me & Sheyni to college early in the morning. Sheyni & I attended the class while Suki,as a tour guide took care of the kid,Ho Kahyeng.After 1 and half hour of class, then we started our journey today.

We 4 girls,1 car headed to 1U. The journey was excited and fun because we didn't really know the way to 1U from our college. Suki could recognize the way alil. Proud to tell you that we got the right way and we reached 1U around 1015am safely.

          Shopping : D                
We grabbed lots of clothes from the shops and next,FITTING ROOM! 4 people squeezed into a room,changing clothes together. I have always thought that im the most open minded one among them but im wrong!So wrong! I am actually the 'closest' minded among them. They grabbed dresses most of the time & this was the first time i tried the short dresses. I dont feel good whenever im with dress. I prefer Tee and jeans but lishen says i should say bye bye to them and say Hello to dresses! Shall I? I really dont have the confident to wear dress. Sometimes i think that i should born as boy at first,but not a girl.


Photos











Resting in forever 21's fitting room

the final choice of mine :D




Stress now.Thinking about tomorrow.
Give up? NO WAY!

3 comments:

我 said...

ya no way to gv up hahaha

KaHyEnG said...

haha, ya! cnt give up..

mojojoee said...

so cantik!