Thursday, October 28, 2010

营养餐

wohoo! I have a pair of great eye bags and pretty dark circles! HAHHAH!

Every morning, baby's mommy will prepare fruit juice for me.
Yesterday was Watermelon + Dragon Fruit.
Today I had honeydew + milk.
People who are having an unhealthy lifestyle like me seriously need this kind of meal, so at least the body condition will not go to the worst. Thanks to baby's mommy! <3

Got back my Accounting Principle paper today. I actually expected myself to get full marks for mid-term but, hmmm, I got 93/97. ARH! :(  Anyway, I got 39/40 for Quiz 1. According to my lecturer, no one has ever scored full marks for quiz-es.

Skipped class for the VERY FIRST time. The super boring moral class.

700+ words to go.
Baby's mom asked me to accompany her to a birthday celebration tonight but I think I won't be freeeee :( Heh, today will be the last day I stay up late for research paper because I will get it done by today!

Camp tomorrow!
I haven started to pack my things. :X

Off to fetch baby from college <3

No comments: