Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It is another lifeless day.

Hello! 
It has been a while that Yang Yang never appear in my blog.
He is now taller , more naughty and more fierce.
However, his eyes are still that BIG!

He looks like girl right?
He actually has a girl look.

His sister.


Brought him along when I went to fetch both of my sisters.




Otak-Otak.



Had another lifeless day yesterday.
I should be doing my research paper but.....
At night, went to MBO in Tesco for Love In Disguise. Hehe i know i am a little bit outdated.
BUT plan failed again because we were late. Jusco too, didn't have any nice movies. Sigh :(

  Something had been bothering me for few days. I think that's the end. This would make people happier.Bye.

7 comments:

♥ xoxo. Yee enn said...

Hah. You are still that cute.
Seems never turn to mature. :D

我 said...

are you ok a?

-Jia- said...

Omg, i miss yang yang so much! thanks for posting his pictures again :D weee. eh,teach him to be more man, u pin his hair like that later he become nabek wuwu./__\ seriously, he super cute lah! eh, though i don't know what happen but chill, bad thing will past :) be happy!

ŠKēÍðÑ said...

Cheer Up =D

Wei said...

Yeeen: LOL! I will take that as compliment. :)

Sheyni: quite okay gua.

Aijia: HAHA Actually i wanted to tag you when i posted it to fb but suddenly i felt like maybe you had forgotten about him. I will be alright, THANKS! Goodluck in your exam.

Skeion: Dont worry, I will.HAH!

KaHyEnG said...

you said will talk to me. I am waiting. xD

-Jia- said...

aiyorh, i won't forget bout him! U can tag me de! :D Long time no see he's still that cute! even more cute already now :D >< eh, my final endded! if u free, ask me out lol! bring yang yang along nyahaha! ;P