Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wohoo! It Is OCTOBER! 

WOHOOO! It is OCTOBER! Is OCTOBER! Alright, stop for a moment to think what have you done in these 10 months? Hm Hm Hm...

Hey it is 2nd of October! It is Cou ah BAI and Munyee's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥♥

I wouldn't have survived in 5E if I was without you both. Reminiscing the past, we were really crazyy in the class. The Mosquito Gang, the Gentle Competition etc etc! Awww ALL ARE SO SWEET! ♥ you both super muchiee! I am not a creative people but I have made an effort to make the picture nice. The picture of mine is purposely taken for this. , and errrr, this is the outcome.
Hope you both will like it! Muacks!


HEHE I was playing with the webcam, and the baby called me.
The dialogue were really what we talked on the phone.




I LOVE YOU! ♥


Midterm in two weeks time!

Wei :D

5 comments:

我 said...

love sick...-.-

我 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
我 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-aHbAi- said...

ishh..
im xiang ah bai la..
anyway..
thanks ya wei..
i miss u too..<3

~[S]u[K]!* said...

aiyerr~ geli+daogei..haha!!!