Hello people!
Wehhh, I am just a little bit busy, thats why i didn't update.
Don't complain lahh cou ah baiii :)
Visitors dropped terribly. I am saying bye bye to my money.
Got my first cheque from Nuffnang that day.
HEY I only earned 50 bucks in 9 months!
YOU KNOW WHY?!
-Don't Know :(
HAHA Let me tell you why.
I had been travelling in the www.nuffnang.com.my when I was about to cash out my $$, and
the brilliant me found out that i had actually set Minimize Ads for my blog since the day I started to serve Nuffnang.
That's why lah!
So, people, remember to set it to ' Show Global CPC ads' so that you can MAXIMIZE the ads in your blog.
Heh, I am having my mid term exam now.
Done with two papers yesterday.
Screwed my Advanced English.
I left one of paragraph in the essay BLANK BLANK because my brain had stop functioning.
GREAT! WELL DONE! GOOD JOB!
Anyway, only 5 marks are allocated for the essay. I am trying to comfort myself.
There will be another 2 papers on Wednesday and Friday respectively, Accounting and Microeconomics.
Wish me luck! :)
Me and baby actually planned to go swimming yesterday but i suddenly changed my mind.
It was so HOT outside and that was able to turned off my swimming mood.
He then asked me to go dinner with him.
Since mommy wasn't cooking last night, I accepted the date.
Location : De Pastry, Manjalara since he was craving for lambbb.
Heh! The food is nice and the price is quite reasonable.
After that, I'd been to somewhere else where I shouldn't be there.
I felt like I had spoil something else.
Maybe I am too sensitive.
Anyway, glad to meet my darling kahyeng there!
Thanks for the hug! mwhas <3
National Library day!
Had super nice chicken rice as breakfast. Kinda regret for not going LARGE - adding rice. That chicken rice is really super nice.
Met Keevin in the library.
Well, the server was down, everything was down.
I didn't manage to borrow a single book but i had photocopied 4 pages of sources from one book.
Spent 3 hours there but i just got 4 pieces of papers.
Left at 3p.m.
Okay, I'll stop here.
See ya :)


2 comments:
I'll wish you the best of luck here in your mid-term.
=)
good luck larh,
faster do then we go yamcha.
after 26/27 i'll be on my exam break de.
Post a Comment