Friday, October 22, 2010

22 October 2010

WOHOO!
Byebyetomidterm,sayhellotoresearchpaper.
Midtermwassuchanightmareforme.
Besides accouting, the other 3 subjects........... T_T

just forget about it.


this is my baby! <3
mwhas! Thanks for everything from you! <3

the pocoyo sister! <3
Thanks mommy for giving a sister like this to me.
IF YOU EVER NOTICE THE PIMPLES ON HER FOREHEAD HAS GREATLY DISAPPEARED LATELY AND YOU WONDER HOW SHE MAKES IT, I WILL TELL YOU WHY.
A couple of months ago,we always argued because she was a horrible monster.
Hey im serious okay?
She had a really BAD BAD BAD BAD and HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT temper.
That's why all the pimples <3 her so much!
 Sometimes, i just called her name and hadn't started what i wanted to tell, then i would get scolded. IDK why.
That's the reason we argue.
I wouldnt be so stupid and silly to let her scold like that. I would fight back of course!
I am a human also kay?
However, things changed lately.
She turned from an abnormal person to a normal one like me.
She finally realised that how terrible was she and she managed to say bye bye to the bad temper, eventually, all the pimples also said bye bye to her!
HAHA! :) This is the sister i used to have.
Yeah I get my sister back!


Thanks for sharing and keeping my sam si.
Thanks for letting me to bully.
Thanks for letting my fingers to have the opportunity to make your skin turn RED.
Thanks for being my stupid and silly sister.

Dinner with baby's family tomorrow.
Wei :)

No comments: