Monday, March 2, 2009

2.3.09

okay..today is Singyiao b'day.
although now im not very close to him but the day is still consider a BIG day to me.
You may ask WHY?!
haha
because
HE WAS IMPORTANT TO ME!
but due to some erm prob?
Our relationship change from a pair of very very very BEST friends to STRANGERS.
or maybe the name he privately used before that already given me the hint that we will be strangers after we changed class?
owh i think you all also dont understand what i mean here..
i am also quite blurrrr..
i think i didnt talk to him more than 5 sentences since school start this year.
owhh but i still quite take care of him.
he is getting more lengzai day by day.
i miss those day when i was with him very much!
we had alot of memories but now everything had changed.
i cant go back to the past to get him back.
he told me that dimana ada kemahuan,di situ ada jalan..
but can we?
it is really HARD to remain as past because everything had changed.
owh i miss you badly!
i miss 2K'06.
i wish to go back but can i?
what has passed is already a PAST TENSE.
no one can change the fact that we have to lose someone who is important to us.
Erm anyway i have done what i wished to do today.
thanks GOD for giving the chances.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

.......................................................................................................................................................
okay about our class singing competition.
i think everything is going well and under my control except for a girl who does not follow all the instructions given.
so i just ignore her..
ISHH! even is my 'lady' also follow although he doesnt like malay songs but who is she?!?
my voice is almost gone.
arh!
i dont want to lose my voice.
so tomorrow i will try to talk softly.
i think this way will work so that they will scare me and listen to me!!
mwhahahhahhah!!
I WONT CRY because im a STRONG girl!!
Who am I?!!?
HENGWEI LAH!!
i wont use this technic.
i do not want TEARS in our class!
i just want laughter!
mwhahahahhahha!!!

3 comments:

HIP.PO said...

you can do it xD

Anonymous said...

Sry o...I tell u now..I QUit for the competition...NOT bcause of HER...Cause When u Say It is Wajip..I feel NOt Shuang...Cause I know tat the Competition is not wajip..is register de..so..I decided to Quit...N the oTher reason IS I cant Tahan To sing Malay Song..I FOllow Your INtruction cause i Hormat u..


Tat ALl..

Anonymous said...

OPs..Forget 1 Thing..Tat IS..1 Girl cried to gain cooperation juz for tat STUPID COMpetition.. U know me HengWEI...I dun like ppl Cry..