I found that im not a zhudong de ren.I will not take inisiative* to do something.*seperti pahat dengan penukul*.As what she said,i will not take the first move.For example when i argue with someone else,i will not take action as long as i think im the right one.I know that im selfish.and very 自我中心.A BOY*i do not want to mention your name anymore*once told me,everyone is selfish.but i think im TOOO SELFISH. Learning to be SELFLESS.haha not that serious lah! So from today onwards i will start learning to be KIND abit and dont be so selfish.
Besides,I should have my own opinion toward a matter.For example,when this side is saying they are the right one actually then i will agree.Then when the another side tell me that they are the right one then i will agree with them too! When HE say OWH SHE IS BAD! then i will follow..OH YEA SHE IS BAD! but when SHE says HE IS BAD! then i will follow also.OWH HE IS BAD!!So confusing.I have no my own thought and will just listen to other people.So i think some people might think that im a FAKER? when im at this side i help them and when im in the another side i help them pulakz?! SEE i do not have my pendirian.I feel im such a failure.Have been breathing for almost 17 years but still do not how to THINK!
Honestly now i do not hate or angry anyone.Just when the matter occur,that that moment im really very angry.but after few minutes i will forget about it.Dont you think angry or hate someone is such a waste of time and energy?I am telling the truth now.It is me.If you think im just acting here then itu pasal kamu.I dont think i have to lie to my bloggie.
okays.For example when she told me that she do not want the T-shirt and i was quite behsong but after that i never think about it anymore.Now i feel like the distance between me and her very farrrr.Hope some day we can have a nice talk and just tell out how we feel toward each other.
Besides,im a very sensitive person.Even if 1 yan shen,can make me think alot.I have a very bad attitude too.I am not a responsible person.Sometimes i feel like being a very responsible student but i always fail because i will not be serious in anything.This is the thing that i always want to change but until today im still fail to do it.Munyee is a very VERY VERY responsible person.This is the main thing that i admire her the most! I wish i can be like her one day.
These are PART of my weaknesses.Yea just PART!Wish i can change it.I wish i can be a good girl as i want my life to be successful!
Share with me if you found my other weakness(es)!!!
Duh just leave a comment to give some opinions.haha i might get hurt of your words but i will try to accept it.I must face it bravely as THATS ME! HENGWEI!!!!
5 comments:
Dont worry~! No one is perfect~
But I agree with the initiative part.. keke..
hmm...most people also like that these days. and everyone's got their own bad side, even me too of course. so dont feel bad!
Be faithful wid urself.blief that u r able to make a better person.haha..
Cheerz~
**sumtimes if one pp too good. very weird de lo**
Be urself. Be HAppy. =D
haha...
tke care ^^
ga you, heng wei! chang you yea, where's your 3s rules now? =)
Hahaa.
No one is perfect!
BUT,
no matter what, just be yourselff!
=)
yippieee!
The cute & happy youuu.
xoxo!
<33
Post a Comment