Tag from joY joy joy :) and yuhjiun
luckily la both of you because this is the 1st time i do tag..hehe!
Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:
1.My name is Hengwei.
2.16++
3.im busying with the class singing competition stuff.
4. i want to get champion!!!
5.this is the first time i do tag.
6.today is singyiao's b'day..so i wish him here.
7.er im quite tired and sleepy now..ZZzzZ
8.I wish to score straight A's in SPM! and i want it so badly!
9.I miss da ke ai now.
10.I think im having sore throat now..><
11.I am listening to Bukan Cinta Biasa now.
12.I am now thinking what to write.
13.I wish i will have a memorable year.
14.I wish school will extend the recess time so that i have enough time to eat 2 bowl/plate of foods.if i only eat 1 bowl i think it is just the same.Eat=no eat
15.I wish everyday En ONG also go jabatan meeting..no need come to the school and i no need to stand there with my heavy bag to listen to him! IshHH! hate it!
16.I am waiting for the march break!
No comments:
Post a Comment