Today after school i went to jusco to buy some stuff.
I saw Go Wee Huat there!!and alot of the ex kbians were working there.
i think many people also dont know who is him.erm he just graduated and elder than me 1 year.i knew him since form 1.that time i was a prefect and our duty place always the same.He is quite handsome 1 eh!! That time i thought i like him yeaa.haha then me and munyee were so feng kuang.sometimes i even walked to upstair to walk by his class just to see him.Compare to last time,now im much more mature.When me and munyee think back what have me done in form 1,we just kept laughing!haha XD.
Today he told me he is going TAR college.*FUnfun is very sensitive with this word*.hehe..Wish him all the BEST and GOOD LUCK!
I forgot to take picture with him ahh!!! SOB ><
1 comment:
Ya...
I quite miss my crazy form 1&2&3 life...
Post a Comment