MOOD FOR TODAY: BAD :(
felt so bad today :(
It is my first time today! IN SCHOOL somemore!!
what a 'memorable' recess time and after recess.I thought i can take it but i cant.I didnt know whats the main reason,but i did feel bad.Have been trying to stop it from flowing out but i failed.I didnt know I will burst it out one day.Today is the day.I thought i am strong enough but actually im not.I tried to act that i dont care.But you do not know.No one know what i am thinking about,including waiyap.I keep it.WHY? because i dont feel like telling out.
Thats your thought but it is not mine.What you said i can accept.You were giving me your opinion i can accept too.BUT YOU CANNOT FORCE ME TO DO IT!!!!!I have my own thought.i dont think i ought to tell you about my plan.you said im EGO?! Maybe YES. who cares?!
1 comment:
Smilessss =)
Cheer up wei
<33
Post a Comment